Thursday, November 5, 2009

Easy Thursday

Since I'm still feeling lousy, I'm taking the easy way out today and stealing a survey from Jessi

1. What time did you wake up this morning? 7:42
2. Are you hungry? Sort of in that weird sick way
3. What level can you play on Guitar Hero? Only easy.
4. When was the last time you ate ice cream? A few weeks ago.
5. What color is your winter jacket? I don't have one yet! Yikes!
6. Who is your favorite neighbor? I don't know any of my neighbors yet.
7. Do you wish at 11:11? Sometimes
8. Last phone call? Kristen
9. What were you doing six hours ago? Sleeping
10. What are some details about your first kiss? He was MUCH older than me...
11. Have you had any soda today? No
12. What is your favorite scary movie? I am a wuss, I can't handle scary movies.
13. Do you own a Wii? No. I wish I did, I would play Super Mario Galaxy all the time.
14. Did you wear shorts today? No
15. Anything fun happening this weekend? Well, I was going to go to NASCO Institute and see all the cool people, but I guess I'm just staying in and playing with my cat...
16. What is your favorite type of Pop Tart? Cinnamon & sugar
17. Do you subscribe to any magazines? Not anymore
18. What was the last television show you watched? It's been ages...I watched A&E Sherlock Holmes this past summer sometime, I'm sure.
19. Do you know any other languages? I know some Spanish.
20. Are you wearing anything green? Not now
21. Are your parents married or divorced? Divorced
22. Would you ever have plastic surgery? Probably not, but it depends
23. Have you ever done anything illegal? I plead the 5th
24. Can you roll your tongue? Yes
25. What is your hair color? Dark brown
26. Gold or silver? Silver
27. Hamburger or hot dog? Hot dog
28. City, beach or country? A beach, any beach
29. When's the last time you cried? This morning...I hate being sick
30. Do you post poems in your blog? Thank goodness no.
31 Ever been involved with the police? Yeah
32. Ocean or pool? Ocean, I love the waves
33. Do you drive a stick? No, I wish I knew how
34. Cake or ice cream? Cake
35. Have you ever given money to a bum? Yes
36. Last thing you spent lots of money on? My cat's vet trip
37. Where do you live? NYC
38. Last wedding attended? Avi and Alexa's
39. Favorite drink? Irish Car Bomb
40. How long was your longest drive in a car? Madison to Virginia by way of NYC. Well, we were in a truck, but I think it counts.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

OMG, Irish Car Bombs are soooo gross! :P Really, I had one once and it made me gag! You are brave. Also, I am EXTREMLY glad you do not post poems on your blog. You have no idea.