Friday, November 13, 2009

FRIDAY

Where upon I take an idea from Jessi and do the friday fill-in.

1. The last band I saw live was The Cash Box Kings and Pupy Costello and His Big City Honky Tonks at the High Noon Saloon back in Madison last spring.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is seeing Kristen and Rachel, and cooking our own new Thanksgiving recipes! I sense a new family tradition beginning! Hopefully I can get my family to be part of it!
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is something I've only dreamed of so far. Gulp!
4. Thoughts of good old times fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear high heels.
6. Bagpipes are strange but mournful.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going out with Rachel and Clare, tomorrow my plans include catching up on my homework and Sunday, I want to see Cedric!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I wish we could be a part of it, except we will not be together on Thanksgiving. It will be weird and lonely. I love you though, and I know you and KMJ will have fun. :) Also, I must add that you are doing AMAZING at NaBloPoMo!!! I'm so proud.