Saturday, November 14, 2009

revealing

I've stolen it from her!

I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items.
You can only pick one thing from the following departments… what is it?
1. Produce : Mushrooms
2. Bakery : Garlic ciabatta
3. Meat: Sashimi-grade salmon (hey, if you're buying...)
4. Dairy : 5-yr+ gouda (with crunchy bits)
5. Dry goods : Popcorn

Let’s say we’re heading out for a weekend getaway. You’re only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what’s in your bag?
1. plain black t-shirt
2. jeans
3. New Balance sneakers

If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 4 phrases or words would I be most likely to heard?
1. "it's a social construction"
2. "errrgh"
3. "I know!"
4. "awkward"

So, what 4 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn’t get to do, you probably wouldn’t be in the best mood?
1. Shower
2. Check my email
3. Pet my cat
4. Sleep

You’re driving down the road, and suddenly you’re hit with this sense of road rage. What 3 factors probably contributed to it?
1. Jerks
2. Self-centered jerks
3. Capitalism! Racism! Sexism! Competition! Blatant unkindliness! America's sense of entitlement! Oh god!

Sweet, you just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We’re talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
1. Surfing the internet
2. Chowing down on some popcorn
3. Singing along to my music
4. Napping
5. Reading fiction

We’re going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it’ll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
1. Sea otters! River otters! Otters otters otters.
2. Dolphins
3. Penguins

You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?
1. Firefly
2. Firefly
3. Firefly. Is this really a choice?
4. The old Whose Line Is It Anyway?

You’re hungry for ice cream. I’ll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
1. cookies and cream
2. pecan praline/butter pecan
3. chocolate peanut butter

Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what’s in there?
1. debit card
2. credit card
3. driver's license
4. photos of family and friends
5. monthly unlimited ride metro card

You are at a job fair, and asked in what areas you are interested in pursuing a career. Let’s pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would best describe what you want to be?
1. President
2. musician
3. taxi driver
4. opinionated

If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high/middle school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?
1. LIGHTEN UP. It's ok to have fun. Being in trouble is not the end of the world. Think about why rules are in place and make intelligent choices from there.
2. You are SO BEAUTIFUL. Those boys aren't making fun of you. They are hitting on you.
3. Look around you. You are part of a complex system that affects everyone around you. It's ok to be wrong and you DON'T know everything.
4. Stop wasting your energy doing what everyone else wants and figure out what YOU want.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

You steal them from me and I love it! Muah ha ha!

SAJ said...

This was told me so much about myself! Yay for your questionnaire. But I realize that I don't have any photos in my new wallet; they were all stolen with my wallet this summer... Boo...