Thursday, November 19, 2009

Top 10

Since I am a schmuck today and super busy, I'm stealing another list from the good ol' Jessi.

Top 10 favorite foods:

1. pizza
2. sushi/sashimi: any kind without crunchy vegetables (except scallions are ok)
3. good cheese: cheese curds from WI, aged cheddar or gouda, chevre, humboldt fog, ETC!
4. prosciutto
5. popcorn: any kind except the kind with the sugary shell on the outside (yes, that means caramel corn is out)
6. garlic bread
7. pad thai
8. general tso's or sesame chicken
9. a good cheeseburger, preferrably with bacon or mushrooms or onion rings on it
10. fresh fruit: almost anything, pineapple, apple, cherry, kiwi, mango, strawberry, blueberry (I love fruit)

This does not bode well for my health. Only the last one is remotely good for me. Why can't my favorite food be spinach?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh damn, I forgot fruit!!!! I am in love with fruit. Oh well. I also HATE caramel corn!!! YUCK! :)