Monday, November 23, 2009

one step forward, two steps back

Things I did this weekend:
Did laundry, including sheets
Bought groceries for Thanksgiving
Did dishes
Cleaned some of my flat
Talked to the flatmate
Saw Hamlet
Read for class and wrote my discussion question
Played with the cat
Bought a calendar for 2009
Surfed the internet
Bought cat food
Called Sara, Clare, Mom, Jacqui and Kathy
Baked
Planned the holidays and bought my plane ticket to/from Chicago
Put some CDs on my compu
Listened to the soundtrack for Muppet Treasure Island

Things I should have done this weekend:
Finished readings for this week
Done 8-10 hours of research for my Latin American Theatre class
Written 10 pages of my paper for same class
Hung out with humans
Traded in my megabus reservation before it expired
Finished my holiday shopping

No comments: