Friday, March 6, 2009

Updates

Things are wonderful in Madison. Last night it was so beautiful that Kelly, Steph, Clare and I sat on the porch swing and drank beer and played the four-headed storyteller. It was hilarious.

I had a chill/productive day. I went to the Writing Center on campus, and they helped me jump start the script I am supposed to be writing. I went to work for a few hours, and then went home and cleaned the kitchen and took one of the dogs for a walk along the lakeshore. Now I am at one of my favorite coffee shops, drinking mediocre espresso and anticipating the evening ahead.

The weather is beautiful, and I will soon go sit on my porch swing and hang out in the sunshine until grabbing some dinner with the twin and going to see the UT's production of A Midsummer Night's Dream. Then I am going to go out and find somewhere to dance/drink/party, probably starting with visiting Laura at the Essen Haus...she's in town from the Bay!

Then tomorrow I am working at the Seed Fair out at our garden plot...what a sign of spring! I can't wait to work in our garden! Then I am spending the afternoon prepping for a trip to Ithaca, and going to see Cloud 9 with Lindsay in the evening. I plan on ending the night at Ofek at their Purim party where I will once again unsuccessfully try to get in everyone's pants. Just kidding. Ofek parties are GREAT!

More later! Love

No comments: