Sunday, January 4, 2009

31 fractures: 3

A shorter one yesterday:

1/3: Karren
How serendipitous. Karren is a former housemate of mine. She only moved up the street, but even living with her I felt like I wasn't making enough of a commitment to her as a friend, always being too busy to really take some time with her. I think she is much happier in her current home. Yesterday I was at the coffee shop finishing up an application when I saw her walk by. She waved, and I waved back, but she kept going. About an hour later I was still there when she returned. She stopped in briefly (she was in a hurry to meet some people), but we shared a hug, a quick update, and the desire to see one another again. She offered me an invitation to her house, which I told her I would accept. I will have to post more later.

1 comment:

Morgan FitzPatrick Andrews said...

Brutal Fun-A-Day, Steph. That's the art of Fun-A-Day: turning brutality into fun!